Language Translator

On gangstalking - Blogged

10/11/11

Will Gang Stalk For Food

http://www.assistnews.net/Stories/2011/s11100022.htm

I gave them my name and location. Fifteen minutes later Ive got some scarce yet obvious gang stalking going on. Maybe it was other sources doing the informing.
The phone lady insisted on calling me Renee after specifically asking my name.

There are some good people who work and toil for this organization. Yet its the problems with these kinds of.places that get written about by people like me.

Usually its immediate staff, thier pet clients or simply some of the clients. The clients at this shelter however have usually been pretty mellow and mind their own business.

Lets make sure it stays mellow with no weird things happening.

Mind you ABQ is where in front of the Rescue Mission, thats where I was leaked the information that whoever is doing this wants to keep me on the run with harassment.

No comments: