Language Translator

On gangstalking - Blogged

6/13/09

What you should know about homelessness and shelters

You are either a targeted individual who has been driven into being homelessness/house-less or you are someone who is homeless who has discovered the reality of your situation.
In the 'homeless' circuit life is alot different than what you are used to-its a sub culture, one that the mainstream doesn't know much about it seems. I have found that there is corruption in this system like you would not believe.
The public and the state gives and there is still a homeless problem because the people who run the system are scam artists partially and a lot of the 'homeless' simply cannot or will not be housed. This is a vulnerable/marginalized population with basically no voice and splintered demographics making up the population as a whole. The homeless shelter circuit and services are con mans dreams come true..especially white collar criminals who work in administrative positions.
I have seen everything from outright stealing to favoritism to misrepresentation of the organization to get funds, both government run and faith based.
It's an absolute mess. The people running these places or staying in them can often be criminals..career ones. This means that they will just target you as part of running thier business. CORRUPTION ALWAYS NEEDS TO AVOID EXPOSURE. WILLFUL INCOMPETENCE IS USUALLY A COVER FOR CORRUPTION AND THIS KIND OF WASTE MAKES PROFIT.
The shelter residents who do the targeting (your fellow 'homeless') are either going to get favored by the shelter or outsiders..either their drug dealer or the crooked in the criminal justice system-who have no shortage of people in on organized stalking and harassment at all levels.
Your circumstances are going to be alot different than other 'homeless' people. You also will have to make excuses as to why you don't want sec 8 or housing.DON'T SAY YOU ARE TARGETED. Getting you locked up is gangstalking's number 1 priority. You are going to get abused, set up, harassed and all kinds of mind games. So why go homeless if you are targeted?
It has its advantages:
-No worries about homes entries.
-No worries about personal items being corrupted as the shelter is temporary. Try to stay someplace where you can have control over your coming and going being vague. Make it so the perps within the system have no idea what you are doing next or knowledge of your schedule.The food line is also random-if you feel something isn't right go to the restroom or other diversion.
The chaos of homelessness gives YOU control over someone trying to CONTROL YOU.If you are heavily targeted with no support system and little funds you won't have a choice but to go homeless anyway..its just too overwhelming.
At a certain point it's just safer. If you try roommates you'll find that perps somehow know just how to put an ad in to get you to respond. Only people who want to perp you will really want you to live with during you being heavily targeted-everyone else will avoid you like cowards.
I have to say that shelter staff are either total a-holes who get off on this stuff or they are weak and won't help.Then there are those who seem to know and try to assist as best they can without disclosure.You will also encounter other people who are targeted and those who are posing as targets to gain your confidence.
You are going to have to use all your knowledge of a lifetime to get through being targeted much less dealing with being homeless as well.
The psychological warfare campaign WILL NOW USE THIS STATUS LEVEL TO DEMEAN YOU FURTHER.
So you are being kicked out of society, in a way. This is where you have to keep yourself alive via the internet, activism, public appearance like panhandling or other activity.
Don't let homelessness swallow you up. Don't let the perps convince you that you don't exist or force you to forget all that has happened ..or drive you to lose your mind.
You will most likely be offered housing repeatedly in an obvious manner as a bribe to sell out to some untruth like a label or silence you about the harassment or to cease your whistle blowing activities. It's up to you what your level of vengeance and durability is.I say don't sell out end of story.
There are usually health hazards like people not cleaning, overuse of bleach or combining bleach with other cleaners.(In WWII the bleach/ammonia combo was used for bio warfare..'nuff said.)
Things like mold are usually a problem as well as lack of ventilation (true for shelters and a large number of hostels).
There seem to be no health codes/standards for shelters and if there are they aren't heeded.
If you are a smart TI you already know about other parts of gang stalking..keep this in mind as you go to different locations/buildings.This is the sort of environment where you will be treated very badly and people think they can get away with it.Document everything, point out always how the rules were not followed and how you were 'played' and especially any favor given to perps that are fellow homeless. You will find, believe it or not, that certain shelters actually host what seem like perp groups... don't even try to conceive of how inhumane and sinister this is, just document it. Hostels may have even worse activities waiting for you from a perp group.(This is where a shelter being accountable as a service agency has its advantages over hostels.)Another reason that you are forced into homeless shelters is that these are all basically mind control environments..every shelter I have been to employs some kind of tactic according to the definition of 'brain washing'. It's to keep the population in line.You will have to fight the urge to give up or fall into complacency. Harassment outside of the shelter adds to trauma.In some shelters you will find relief from outside harassment for a time.
You might want to opt out of being homeless in shelters (homebum) and become a traveling house-less person (hobo)which is more nomadic and gets the local system out of your life. However that lifestyle is hard, takes versatility and high intelligence. If yer a TI then yer targeted for those qualities anyway.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

what about protection from a DEW attack? Please see my site. Electronic harassment happens from multiple drones above the target!

sites.google.com/site/thetargetedtruth

Wilmington Delaware said...

I am a 20+ year heavily targeted individual that is in the process of being driven out of my home. There is nothing I can do about it and I am currently bracing for impact. I found your website during a Google search and like it, thank you, it is very informative. Would you like to correspond? I am 53 years old and have never been homeless in my life. I actually have a condo that my 90 year old mother has destined to leave to me in Delaware but both her and I are being tortured so much that she has abandoned it altogether some years ago and has expressed that she is scared to ever return, and I am writing this message from there this morning and am being systematically forced out of it using nightly sleep deprivation from dusk to dawn causing me to only have sleep after the sun comes up disrupting my life so badly that I can no longer function like I need to to survive adequately. I am making preparations so that when I am homeless I will at least be prepared to some degree for it. God bless you.

Unknown said...

I was forced into homelessness immediately after my release from prision. Shunned by family, friemds and a community i helped for many years. I developed a drug addiction to stay awake on the streets but caved in to seeking homeless shelters at the request of my probation officer and that in order to do laundry or.shower i had to sleep there . So i faithfully attended every night for a while but this was sober living n due to my addiction i was often booted to the mats program or the outside . Attending the detox and housing coordinator program it took 5 months to be matched.to a housing organization so i quit that and found housing faster on my own but now i notice more frequently and being sober sometime . People with staff shirts following me and or parked watching me. i attend probation faithfully so im in no legal troubles. ive even changed walking n detouring roots to test myself. i'm getting to the point of videotaping a confrontation soon. Any input would be greatly appreciated

Unknown said...

So what can u do if u have an emergency and you get kicked out because of the harrasment at home from family members n have no safe place to go

Unknown said...

I currently stay in a homeless shelter and at first I thought I was safe I have been here for 4 months and the targeting gangstalked has been very intense I can't believe it but the staff that works here is targeting me too. I hurts because I thought I can be safe here and get my life together but no I am being harrassed I really like it here I have voulnteered and have took on different projects of cleaning here I don't know what else to do. Please help me. 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥

Unknown said...

I'm a target for exposing a certain group within the military government associated with gangs. Attempting to expose Human Trafficking media mafia coordination techniques and methods in Washington d.c

Unknown said...

Catholic Charities of Southern Nevada is ABSOLUTELY INFESTED with this nonsense. So is Salvation Army & Las Vegas Mission. Can't comment on other organizations in Las Vegas.

Unknown said...

Its bad

Unknown said...

Lots of demonic satanic torture. Threats to kill me ...told literally they are satanic