Language Translator

On gangstalking - Blogged

2/2/12

I am in a soithern city. I want to tell you about how it is here but dont want to.reveal my location. I am housed somewhere with nice women (mostly) but the neighborhood us terrible. I am really beginning to understand why people hate Mexican men and Mexican crime gangs. The harassment I get cannot be simply from guys who are looking for prostitutes. The harassmnt is ONLY from Mexican males and surprisimgly it follows me around the city no matter wherr I go but seems to end at around 11 or so. I can see it just on the streets of my shitty neighborhood but miles away as I walk like 2 miles to a meeting or whatever? It cant be THAT bad. If these guys are harassing all women not just Targets then its a male conspiracy to control women-via controlling oir movements and behavior mod.

No comments: