Language Translator

On gangstalking - Blogged

8/20/09

Digital Vagabonding

http://www.digitalvagabonding.com/

One of the girls who was a road scholar gave me a lift from OR to CA. I don't know what she thought of me eventually ( I gave her my blog addresses) but she was very cool to ride with.   We rode a very long way  together and had alot of fun.  It was nice to meet someone only 20 or so with the same views as alot of older people concerning getting out of the false environment and not believing in the fear that is marketed to most of the USA via the news etc.

I think its for people who cant actually travel  who use their computer..whatever, they have people taking road trips around the country.

She was curious about the more nomadic of us who rough it more.   Might be interesting for someone who cant physically get away.

No comments: